• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Update Presets in Adobe Premiere Elements 2019 for Instagram Please Help!

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I tried creating a new project and clicked "Change Settings"

I could not find the presets I wanted so I went to C:/ Program Files Adobe / Elements Organizer / Settings / Sequence Presets / NTSC / AVCHD

and copied and pasted instagram.sqpreset which has the properties described in

https://mariolurig.com/Instagram%201080x1080%20Square%2030i.sqpresetimage.png

Now thereafter I tried to find it and I could not find it on Adobe Premiere 2019

image.png

I tried closing the computer and program and restarting the computer and the program still could not find my new preset.

I would really like to upload videos for instagram and really require this preset. This is why I bought this program in the first place, because the salesperson told me that I could put a preset to create videos for instagram.

Please assist me in resolving this matter.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you put the preset in Elements itself instead of Organizer it will show up.

On a side note the preset is made for interlaced video which is hardly used anymore.

If you do use this preset you will have to make your own (advanced) export setting with match source and fields set to progressive.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines