• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant add more than 20 jpg when using adobe premiere elements 2020

New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to add more than 20 jpegs to a project when using Add Media -> Files and Folders is this a limitation with the product or is it a bug?

I am using adobe premiere elements 2020

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Premiere Elements forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely not. The only limitation of the program is the limitation of your system.

How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive? Which processor do you have with how much RAM?

What is the measurement, in pixels, of a typical JPEG? I'm not asking for the file size. JPEGs can be pretty small. But what is the  width and height of a typical JPEG in pixels? It's not necessary for photos to be larger than 2500x1875, although much larger photos can bog your work down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Processor Intel Core i7 8550 cpu

external drive has 1.81 TB (this is where the jpegs are stored) 0% fragmented

pc drive has 900 GB free 8% fragmented

ram is 8.4 gb in use 3.5 gb available

all the images are 720 x 538 jpegs I used lightroom classic to capture each jpeg from an avi file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no limitation or bug.  I routinely do slideshows with huge raw files or JPEGs without issue.  Can you outline your import procedure with some screen shots?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines