• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant open adobe premiere elements 2020

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i have not had this program for very long i was working on a project and sometimes stopped doing it and then went back to it. when I wanted to open it again, as always, I came in a selection menu of what I wanted to use so I click on prem elements but when I click on it nothing happens at all I see nothing loading plz help me

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without know a lot more about your system and what you are doing there is no way to guess.

Try going here:  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PRE

In the lower right corner is an icon to start an online "chat".  Adobe techs can take over your computer and try to find the problem.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, if you are on Windows, right-click on the Windows Taskbar and select Task Manager. Look through the Background Processes and end the Adobe Premiere Elements running in the background. Your program should open fine after that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines