• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change FPS in project

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have created new project containing 60fps video shots, but after many hours I spent with editing, I did export which was 25fps. I checked the project setting and it was really in 25fps and cannot change it. Is there any workaround how to change the fps in almost finished project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Once you start a project, the settings can't be changed within that project.

My understanding is that project setting are primarily for the process of editing and real time preview rendering.    At output the rendering is done with re-reading the source files.  You can set a different frame rate at output and your results may be acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the program are you using on what operating system?

What model of camcorder is your video from and what is the video's format and resolution?

Are you in Europe or the USA? 60 fps is an American standard while 25 fps is European.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve, I have latest version of Adobe Premiere Elements running on Windows 10 x64. I have some videos downloaded from my iPhone X. Important information is that if I create a new project, then I can set 60fps but my problem is change fps from 25 in already created project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you start a project, the settings can't be changed within that project.

My understanding is that project setting are primarily for the process of editing and real time preview rendering.    At output the rendering is done with re-reading the source files.  You can set a different frame rate at output and your results may be acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right whsprague! Thank you!! Really appreciate your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines