• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Zoom shortcut

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see how to change most keyboard shortcuts, but I cannot find the shortcut to change how I zoom in the timeline. I really want to change this from + and = to the system I am used to in other software which is shift+ctrl+ mouse scroll. How do I do that please? Is it possible to search for keyboard shortcuts that I want to change? Thanks very much.

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Thanks for writing in. The keyboard shortcuts for Premiere Elements can be seen following the path: Edit > Keyboard Customization. The key assigned for the Zoom In feature can be seen at the bottom of the list. I have attached a screenshot for reference. 

shivangi_gupta_0-1594986104027.png

You may follow this article to customize the keyboard shortcuts: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/using/default-keyboard-shortcuts.html#id_59238

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - can you tell me how to assign the mouse scroll wheel? For example, if I want to change Zoom In from = to Ctrl + scroll wheel, I hit Ctrl, and Ctrl immediately shows where = was in the keyboard shortcut list, but rolling the mouse wheel does nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot set the mouse scroll in the kbsc.

It needs to be a build in feature which Elements does not have.

Navigating the timeline in Elements is a bit of a pain. Could use an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks - I suspected this must be the case. I agree it could do with an update in this regard. Having said that, I have worked with Digital Audio Workstations for 20 years, and with video editing software for less than a week (!) and I have found Adobe Premiere Elements super intuitive and the transition very easy. It's been great fun and I look forward to discovering more about what the program can do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines