• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing the default black background in "quick" (not expert) mode when adding a title

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realise it's obviously possible in expert mode. Overall quick mode is more than sufficient for the level I am at and very short simple videos I make.

I am able to change the text colour in quick mode but not the background colour, which would be nice if possible.   Thanks in advance  

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The background color of what? Of the interface? (No.) Of text and titles? (Yes. But it's easier in Expert view.)

Don't be intimidated by Expert View. It's really not that much more complicated than Quick View. It just has more options.

So, if you're finding yourself bumping up against the limitations of Quick View, jump on over to Expert View. You may never look back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The background colour change is when preparing a plain general title, typically at the start or end of a video - i.e. simple stuff.     I have just noted your book and have purchased it on Amazon - many thanks Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow! Thanks for picking up the book, mc! Let me know if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines