Highlighted

Classic Titles

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using one of the wedding classic titles in Premiere Elements 15. How can I type over "John and Jane Smith" on template?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

Have you checked out my free 8 part Basic Training tutorial series for Premiere Elements?

Part 7 shows you how to create and edit titles.

*** Premiere Elements Basic Training ***

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Classic Titles

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using one of the wedding classic titles in Premiere Elements 15. How can I type over "John and Jane Smith" on template?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Steve Grisetti | Adobe Community Professional

Have you checked out my free 8 part Basic Training tutorial series for Premiere Elements?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 17, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the title in the Title Adjustments panel, select the text box and type over it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no title in title adjustments panel. Only font, size, etc. I tried scrolling up panel but there is nothing above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 18, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I registered but for this project I'm working with the video editor not photo.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I must have clicked a wrong part. Watched the correct Part 7 of tutorial. It helped. Thank you very much, Steve Grisetti!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 1