• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color is off on imported clips

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just purchased Premiere 2021 and ran immediatly into an issue that I do not have on the 2019 version. When inserting a video clip on the time line the clip color is way off with a green tint along with various colored highlightes.  Intrestingly, when I add an applied effect to the clip it returns to the correct color state, but when I render it it reverts back to the off color state.  Any thoughts please on how I could remedy this siytuation.  Thank you  

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
•ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support

There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John is probably right.  But, what is the source of the clip and what are the project settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much ror the response.  I did update to the latest NVIDA driver but unfortunatily did not solve the issue.  I did investigate a bit more and found that the very same clip as an AVI works but as an MPEG it does not.  The project setting is the default I think at width of 1920, height 1080 and display format at 50fps.   Could the Mercury accelartion have anyghing to do with this?  Ithe 2019 version does not have this feature.  Again thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MPEG and AVI?  What is the source of the video?  I'm guessing a codec mismatch.  Premiere Elements is very good at camera generated codecs, but not so good with other sources.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines