• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

concern with final video output

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using first time and I created a video in Adobe Premiere element and then clicked Export and Share, Recommended for this project. However, the file name of my video ("abcd.mp4") is displayed in the final video when it first starts, and whenever I pause the video. I don't want the file name to be displayed. How do I remove this?

TOPICS
Export , FAQ , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using to play the video? VLC Media Player for instance will overlay the name of the video when you first play it.

Those words are, however, not actually on the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply , you are right it is happening in VLC player and not other . But can u suggest any way to remove it even from VLC.

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In VLC, go to Tools/Preferences and, under Subtitles and uncheck Show Media Title on Video Start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks

--
in Her Light and Love
all of us
Check out Android applications on Google Play!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines