• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy a DVD and burn to disc

Participant ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in 2011 I created a DVD with several vacation photos, it was completed on Premier Elements 8 and being new to the program and creating DVDs I have looked back and did not save the project. I have since learned allot and always save my projects and always burn more than one disc.

All of that said I am wondering if there is any way that I can copy my current DVD disc and burn it to a new disc? My only other recourse is to recreate the DVD, I did save all of the pictures in a folder but did not even save any of the music to a folder. Like I stated I have learned allot since that time and am much more proficient. 

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

You don't say what operating system you're using but, if disc duplication isn't available through your operating system, the program ImgBurn is an excellent disc utility. Just follow my installation instructions to install it so you don't get the bloatware that it comes bundled with.

You can also copy the data from the disc to a folder on your hard drive and then use ImgBurn to burn that folder to as many discs as you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say what operating system you're using but, if disc duplication isn't available through your operating system, the program ImgBurn is an excellent disc utility. Just follow my installation instructions to install it so you don't get the bloatware that it comes bundled with.

You can also copy the data from the disc to a folder on your hard drive and then use ImgBurn to burn that folder to as many discs as you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

Thank you for responding, I am using Windows 10 and have gone to IMG burn.com and when I am there I hit on download and I get with "express burn" or "wonder share dvd-creator"  does it matter which one I use and are they the same as IMG burn? Thanks  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steve,

I did actually see where is said IMG burn as an option and when I selected that one the .exe failed and states virus detected? How do I proceed? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I hit on download and I get with "express burn" or "wonder share dvd-creator" "

That's because you are clicking on the wrong link.  That Download button is actually an advertisment.

Go here:

https://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download

and click here:

Mirror 7 - Provided by ImgBurn (Currently hosting v2.5.8.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to both Steve and Bob, I was able to complete my task without having to totally redo the whole project. It was a DVD on Kauai  Mahalo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines