• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy audio clip from one track to another in Premier elements 2021

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two different audio tracks on separate video tracks. I want to replace a section of the audio on 1st video track with a section of audio from 2nd video track. Clicking and dragging one audio track to the other audio track does not duplicate the audio track, it just moves it. If I copy the audio track I can't find a way to specify where I want to paste it. Is there a way to do this?

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To separate an audio segment of a video from its video segment, right-click and select the option.

To copy a clip and paste it on your timeline, right-click and select copy, then right-click on the timeline and select Paste. The video will paste to the Video 1/Audio 1 track at the position of the playhead.

There is no way to change which track it pastes to. If you paste it into a group of existing clips, it will insert into the clips and move all clips to its right further to its right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had moments where right clicking didn't show a "Paste" choice.  However, the ancient and old pre-windows practice of "CTRL+V" worked every time.   It will put whatever in in the "clipboard" on the selected track where the play head is.   In some cases I've put a duplicate on the same track as the original and then moved it to where I wanted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow below steps:

1. Copy the section of audio from 2nd video track (Use Ctrl + C)

2. Now move your timeline playback shuttle to the end of the project 

3. Press Ctrl +V

4. Now you can move the copied content wherever you want.

Thanks, Gaurav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hold down ALT and select audio in Track 2

Hold down Ctrl and drag audio to where ever you want in Track 1 (it wont copy but rather overwrite).

Done

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines