Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Créer ses propres formats vidéo

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, 

Devant les nouveaux formats demandés sur facebook, instagram et autres, je me retrouve bloqué avec Premiere Elements et suis obligé de passer par un autre logiciel pour pouvoir travailler correctement.

Ma question est donc la suivante, comment créer un format vidéo adapté à nos besoins: par exemple 720 x 1280, ou encore 1080 x1920... Ces formats n'exitent pas dans ceux préconfigurés. Je suis obligé de faire plusieurs manipulations fastidieuses pour sortir un produit fini de qualité. 

Merci par avance de votre aide ! 

English version : 

Hello,

In front of the new formats requested on facebook, instagram and others, I find myself stuck with Premiere Elements and have to go through another software to be able to work correctly.

My question is therefore the following, how to create a video format adapted to our needs: for example 720 x 1280, or even 1080 x1920 ... I have to do several tedious manipulations to produce a finished quality product.

Thank you for your help !

TOPICS
Import , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately Premiere Elements does not provide for editing of vertical formats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

damn !

Why is-it possible to do it at the exit but not at the beggining??? 

It's sooooooooo stupid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean 'at beginning'

If you are computer savvy, make your own preset and export as such:

How To Create 1440p and 2160p (4K) Projects in Premiere Elements – Custom Sequence Presets - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines