• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashes and loses video

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is now the second time this has happened.  The program (not my computer) freezes up and no matter how long I wait or what I do nothing frees it up.  after exiting the program and trying to reload the video it says unknown error.  I just lost one that I spent hours on and had a deadline that I will not meet now since im starting over from the begining.  Customer service is useless and refuses to help.  how can I recover my video?

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere Elements automatically makes backup copies of your project in a folder with your project itself.  If I remember, the default is a series of 5 recorded 15 minutes apart.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SSHD 1TB.  Hard Drive 3TB.  program runs on solid state other drive for all storage.  Both are almost enirely empty as I had this custom built recently and store all photos on an external droive 

iNTEL CORE I7-9700K

RAM 32GB

64 BIT OPERATING SYSTEM  x64 based processor

windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes but when i try and reopen them it just says unkown error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines