• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2018 Aug 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of sudden this program started crashing. Can I have some one fix it or send me the latest version please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

If you want to speak with an expert, you'll need to go to Customer Care via Chat.

Contact Customer Care

Although they provide support only for the current version of the program, so they may not be able to help you. Which is why your best bet is to work with the friendly and knowledgeable people on the user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't say which program you're using or which version on what operating system.

But that said, this is not Adobe and we can't send you any fixes. This is a user to  user forum.

If you'd like help you'll need to give us more information.

Which version of the program are you using on which operating system?

Which processor does your computer have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive? If the program used to work and suddenly is not, it's important to determine what has changed on your system.

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is this video's resolution and format?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Elements 15 is your program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I have the latest Windows operating system, everything is up to date. Coming from the same camera I’ve always used. Typical of you to try to blame me rather than the software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Terabyte. I wasn’t asking you anyway Stevie, I wanted to speak with an expert who could actually get hired by this lazy company 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quinnm46867151  wrote

Stevie, I wanted to speak with an expert

Steve is an expert and a well written author of Premiere Elements books. See here:

steve+grisetti

I would suggest that you answer his questions and allow him to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to speak with an expert, you'll need to go to Customer Care via Chat.

Contact Customer Care

Although they provide support only for the current version of the program, so they may not be able to help you. Which is why your best bet is to work with the friendly and knowledgeable people on the user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bob, you've got me blushing!

Bob, the way, is no slouch either. He's been on these forums nearly as long as I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You all talk a terrible game. The solution was for them to give me the updated version of the program for free as usual. I turned it of an on again enough. I’m the expert now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how bad were these published books that got you all 64 of your followers? Expert... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow. You're welcome.

So much for our friendly forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm locking this thread, as the OP clearly has no intention of listening to advice given here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines