• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Adobe Elements 18 last February, now it seems to crash every time I use it. Why? It doesn't save the work I have done and I have to re-do it. It will also not let me make a DVD without saving it as an MP4 and burning it as a work around. I have used Adobe Elements 12 before for many years so know how to use it, but now I've complety given up. I don't want to store my personal family videos on a cloud, knowing that it can be hacked, and store it on my personal computer without an mp4. I have moved to another program for the grief and wasted time I have spent on your program.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you're not using OUR program, because this is a user to user forum. But we'd like to help you if we can. But we'll need more details.

What operating system do you have? Which processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive? Are you still able to use version 12 on your computer without problems when editing the same video?

What model of camcorder is your video coming form and what is the format and resolution of the video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines