• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a Custom Title in Premier Elements 19?

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2018 Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I haven't had Premier Elements 19 for long (was going to get 18 but I just happen to catch the release of 19 apparently lol) and I found out the other day you can create custom titles.

I'd like to be able to do this for videos at some point but so far the only means I see of saving a custom title is by modding one of the presets.. and the ones with a background image doesn't seem to let you replace that image?

I can find workarounds for what I want to do, but I don't want to have to do it every time I open the program. So is there away for me to create a custom title screen from scratch and saving it as a custom title? If not how do you replace the background image for the preset titles and save it so that the image is there? If I wanted the title to have an animated background would that just end up having to be saved as a video instead of a title (basically kind of like an intro of sorts).

I really hope this makes some level of sense.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how to do this too, did you figure it out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2019 Feb 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caroline,

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do?  I'm used to putting titles in front of both stills and videos.  It is very straight forward.  So, I think I'm missing the point of the question.

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Premiere Elements 2022 and at some point I was able to create and save a custom title. I could see it under the list in the Custom area. After contacting Adobe support about my problem I was "helped" by Ankit and now the custom title is no longer there, nor is the button.

Anyway, there used to be a button at the bottom of the editing page that said "save as new title". It's no longer there, possibly removed with an update. I know I can export the title to my drive, but then I have to import it with each new project, just like a clip or photo. Does anyone else still have the button or know why I don't?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines