• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a menu for Blu-ray disc in Premier Elements 14

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project in Premire Elements 14 which is a compilation of short films. I am attempting to create a disc menu but am having a problem when burning to Blu-ray disc.

By following the instructions in Steve Grisetti's book (the Muvipix guide) I have set a blue menu marker for the start, and a red stopper marker for the end of each movie with the titles typed into the text boxes. I've selected a menu template on which the title of each film is displayed and when I preview the disc, clicking the play buttons plays each film and then returnes to the main menu page so all seems to be working correctly in the project.

I have tried burnihng a Blu ray disc but when I play this via a Blu ray player the films do not revert to the main menu after showing and simply continue playing the next film on the list. However, a DVD that I burned works perfectly.

I wonder if anyone can suggest what I might be doing wrong and how can I burn a blu ray disc which works correctly? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?