• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating music video with subtitles

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Premiere elements 2020 and purchased it as an upgrade to Windows Movie maker which I

have used for many years. I am having trouble learning how to create the subtitles that I was easily able to 

add to my music videos in movie maker. I am surprised at the complexity of learning to do even the basics beyond creating a title. Am I missing something basic here or is this software not able to do what even movie maker did quite easily?

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're just trying to add text to the lower third of your video frame, that's really just a one-click process.

What part is giving you trouble?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all thank you for responding to a rookie. For me movie maker was easy to see and synch the lyrics to the exact .01 second with my videos. I am able to roughly do this with elements but I can't seem to understand how to move the text box forward or back onoon thehthe timeline or how to set the length of time it displays. Can you give me some guidance on that? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried zooming into timeline? You can get pretty precise -- like to the very frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines