Highlighted

credit roll

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 14 . At the end of my editing , i am using a scroll type title  setting for all my credits . Is there anyway to slow down the speed of the scroll so it dosent " race " through the credits so fast ?? Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Dave B.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Try grabbing the end of the title with the mouse and making the title longer on the timeline. 

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

credit roll

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements 14 . At the end of my editing , i am using a scroll type title  setting for all my credits . Is there anyway to slow down the speed of the scroll so it dosent " race " through the credits so fast ?? Any help would greatly be appreciated!

Dave B.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

Try grabbing the end of the title with the mouse and making the title longer on the timeline. 

Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bill !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/worldwide+now  wrote

Thanks Bill !

You are very welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2018 0