Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crop doesn't work after rendering

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I tried cropping footage with the crop effect and it works when pressing play in Premiere but as soon as I try to render the footage, the crop effect dissapears and only color key works.

If anyone has any idea how to fix this, please tell me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean preview render or output render?  Which crop effect/tool are you using?  Computer system? Software version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean both. When I preview it in rendering, it's not working nor when I render the project.

I'm using the crop effect under transform, I have a core i5 7500u, geforce gtx 940mx and 8gb of ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All right, I've found what I was doing wrong. I was using a mask and thought it would work as crop. sorry for the hassle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines