• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Current Time Indicator Blue Line Stops Playback Before End of Video

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2017 Apr 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When zooming in on the timeline a horizontal blue line appears on the right hand side of the current time indicator. Once this blue line reaches the end of the video it stops playback before the last few frames have shown.

Is there a way to stop this and allow the time indicator to make it to the end of the clip?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Can you post a screen capture of it to this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

Thanks for for the reply Steve, here is a screen shot of my timeline when fully zoomed in.

The horizontal blue line moves with the current time indicator and stops the playback as soon as the tip of the line reaches the end of the clip as shown. The timeline needs to be zoomed in to see the line. When I export the video, the footage under the blue line in the screen shot gets cut off.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The footage under the blue line is the last frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines