• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom Presets?

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to change the aspect ratio on my projects in Premiere Elements without distorting my image or cropping it. I was looking online, and i saw that if you go to File>New>Project>Change Settings..., it will take you to a variety of Presets which you can put into your project like Premiere Pro. What is unlike PP, is that its not as easy to make a custom preset. Is there any way I can make a custom preset with my desired pixels so I can change my aspect ratio?

-Some information about my problem, I use Premiere elements 15, which I use on Windows 7.

Tank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not the option to create a custom frame size in Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Steve is right in that there is no way to make what you want within Premiere Elements.

If you like tedious messing with computers, there is some hope!

There is a topic back in 2009 where a technique to make custom project presets is described.  Even Steve participated!

Custom project settings in Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines