• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Support Utterly Incompetant

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Premiere Elements and tried to install it.  But the installer failed over and over again.  So I contacted the support team who pointed me towards the full download.  So I downloaded it but could not extract the files from the zip file.

Again, got onto support who told me to use something other than windows explorer.  So I used 7Zip and discovered that there were 9 files in the zip that had CRC errors in them.

So again onto support who then game me a refund rather than actually manage the problem.

So the next day I try to install again and this time the zip file was still broken but the online installer worked.  Great.

But the application crashed on startup.  Back onto support.

So this is how that conversation went.

1. Waited fully an hour to get someone.
  2. Explained my issue with 2020 crashing.
  3. They said, you have 2018?
  4. I said yes but I want to upgrade to 2020 but 2020 crashes.  2018 work fine.
  5. They passed me onto SALES!  WTF?
  6. So I explain to them the issue and they confirm I need technical support.
  7. So they put me onto the Subscriptions department!  Again!  WTF?
  8. So I again explain what is happening.
  9. So they then put me to another department.  I waited an hour before just closing the browser.

And this from a large international company that apparently prides itself on not only its products but service.  What a dreadful and incompetant support department they have.  Never again.  Ever!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what would you like us to do for you? (This is a user to user forum.)

BTW, I think the word you are looking for is spelled "incompetent."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines