• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Default font color

Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video that I put multiple "titles" into.  I can make a default font and font size, but I can't seem to figure out how to set the color with it.  

TOPICS
Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Thank you for the reply.  However, that would mean having to change the color in each Title slide I insert.  If I make a default title slide and then drag a title slide onto the track, it will insert the correct font type and size, but it will change the color to white - even if the default shows red.

What I have found is to do the following:

Create a title template with the font type, size and color as you want.  In the Styles tab, make it the default style.  Now, when you want to insert a title

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select your text and click on the little paint palette button on the Title Adjustments panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply.  However, that would mean having to change the color in each Title slide I insert.  If I make a default title slide and then drag a title slide onto the track, it will insert the correct font type and size, but it will change the color to white - even if the default shows red.

What I have found is to do the following:

Create a title template with the font type, size and color as you want.  In the Styles tab, make it the default style.  Now, when you want to insert a title slide, have the time marker where you want to insert it, then go up to Text->New Text->Default text.  That will insert a title slide in the cursor location with all the default style.  The text slide is inserted in the next open video chanel - that is if have a clip in Video 1 where the current-time indicator is, the text slide will be placed in video 2.

Thanks again for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines