Highlighted

Delete Main Menu and only have Scenes Menu

New Here ,
May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to skip the main menu and have the DVD open straight to the scenes menu. Is it possible to delete the main menu all together in Premiere Elements 14? I looked at all the themes and they all have a main menu page. If thats not possible, could you set the main menu to open to the scene menu after a certain amount of time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Delete Main Menu and only have Scenes Menu

New Here ,
May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to skip the main menu and have the DVD open straight to the scenes menu. Is it possible to delete the main menu all together in Premiere Elements 14? I looked at all the themes and they all have a main menu page. If thats not possible, could you set the main menu to open to the scene menu after a certain amount of time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in Premiere Elements.

To do that you'll need to use a third-party disc authoring program like DVD Architect or Nero.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2017 1