Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Diashow unscharf

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

ich versuche in Premiere Elements 2019 eine Diashow in 4K zu erstellen mit dem Ergebnis, dass diese unscharf ist. Wenn ich mit den gleichen Bildern eine Diashow in Premiere Elements 15 in 4K erstelle, sind alle Bilder scharf.

Der einzige Unterschied liegt in der Bitrate der Programme. In Elements 2019 wird die Diashow mit 100 MBps erstellt, in Elements 15 mit 200 MBps.

Ich finde nirgendwo die Möglichkeit in Elements 2019 die Bitrate anzupassen und würde mich über Tips dazu freuen.

Besten Dank

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't know your language.... 

Are you project settings for 4K?  

This should do a quality 4K slide show.  Note the pixel dimensions and bit rate.  image.png

If that doesn't do it, try the "Advanced" button for more control.  

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your Answer.

I use in Elements 15 and Elements 2019 the 4K-Setting. But with the same Settings and the same source only the Slideshow made with Elements 15 is in good quality.

When I chance the Advanced-Settings in the way you show in Elements 15 and Elements 2019 the Result is the same. Elements 15 made a good slideshow, slideshow in Elements 2019 is blurry.

In my Version of Elements 15 and 2019 exists not your preset (H.264, 3840x2160,...) so I must chance the Output-Resolution by hand.

So, I´m afraid, the settings are not the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do get what I consider very good quality slide shows, so I'm not sure what to do here.   Can you create a short example and share with YouTube or Vimeo?

Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

sorry for answering so late.

Here are the two videos.

https://vimeo.com/385059019

https://vimeo.com/385058323

Thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines