• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disappearing timeline.

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

whenever I try to drag a clip to my time ling it becomes transparent and I can see my desktop and windows behind it. I called customer care but they only support premier 15 and 16 while I have elements 10. I'm at a loss and have a project due tomorrow. any help would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish there was a simple fix.

What operating system are you using? What processor do you have with how much RAM? How much free, clean, defragmented space is on your hard drive?

Since you are using version 10 -- which is a pretty old version that can not work well with many modern formats:

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what is your video's format and resolution?

If you look under the program's Edit menu, what is listed on the General page under Project Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly i just use my phone. I record at 1080p 16:9 i have a intel core i5 with 8 gigabytes of ram. This has never hapend before!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really can't help you without more complete information, Brian. "My phone" and "a intel core i5" is not nearly specific enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines