• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display driver not compatible anymore

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had no issues till a couple of days ago but now when I try to launch APE 14 it says that my video driver is not compatible it just exits. I haven't changed anything on my laptop, its the same video card and driver that was in there by default.

driver.png

Thanks

Tahir

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A Windows 10 update may have installed a bad driver. Go directly to the Intel site and check what drivers are available:

Support for Intel® HD Graphics 530

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you received a Windows update recently, your drivers are probably different than they were before the update.   See link below related to the 1903 update.

Latest Windows update messed up graphics card driver (GTX - Microsoft Community

Go to your video card manufacturer's website for the latest graphics drivers.  Of if those don't work, you may need to revert to previous drivers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updating the Display drivers (sp94579.exe) didn't help. I installed this from Intel's support site. Basically I already have the latest driver. I have HP's support assistant running on my laptop and that too does not find any updates for my drivers. I am now going to email "adobesystems24x7@gmail.com" for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PrimeGuild  wrote

I am now going to email "adobesystems24x7@gmail.com" for assistance.

Real Adobe staff don't use g-mail or Skype.    But imposters do.  Be very careful.  To be sure you're talking with real Adobe staff, Contact Customer Care via phone or online chat at link below.

Contact Customer Care

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update on this...so I uninstalled my HD 530 Display driver and APE 14 started to work but obviously my display wasn't work at its optimum level and then I had to reinstall the latest HD 530 driver and now APE 14 is again NOT working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. Updating GPU drivers to the latest version should not affect the application.

• Have you tried reinstalling Premiere Elements?
  • Do you have multiple GPU installed on your computer?

Let me know. Meanwhile, I'll research the issue at my end.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Premiere Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines