• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display Issue of Hindi Characters in Adobe Premier Elements 2019

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed the hindi/devnagari fonts in my operating system. But when I try to add subtitles in hindi it's not properly rendered (it's showing in the hindi language but not rendered properly).....

I faced the same issue in photoshop as well but it was solved by selecting "Preferences>Type>Middle Eastern and South Asian".

Is there any setting like that or any other solution for this issue? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try opening a "chat" session with "Online Support" from the Help menu.  The icon for starting a chat is in the lower right corner when the web site is open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a "chat" session but it's saying that "We didn't find a supported product in your account." I have already registered the products(Premier Elements 2019, Photoshop Elements 2019) a few months ago and it's showing in my account but in the chat session I am getting the same message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try again?  From a previous support experience I found that much of the Adobe team responcable for Premiere Elements are headquartered in Mumbai.  I had to coordinate the chat time around near opposite time zones!  I'm betting that if anyone can help, it would be the team on that end of the support line.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You for providing the information regarding chat option. It worked during Indian time zone and they told me to contact on working days(Monday-Friday).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines