• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Premiere Elements 15 have any new Menu Themes I can download somewhere? The current ones are so unappealing.

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it hard to believe that the menu theme choices that come with Premiere Elements 15 are my only options... the graphics look like they are from the 90's.
Is there anywhere to download newer/sleeker options?
Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 75 menu templates included with Premiere Elements.

However, you can modify each right in the program by changing the background image (replacing it with any graphic, photo or video loop) and changing the text's font, color and location.

There are also ways to create your own disc menus, but it's a pretty deep process. (I show you how in my books, but it's a pretty challenging task.)

What is it you're trying to do? Chances are there's a way to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Steve,

Thanks very much for your reply. That is good to know that I can at least change the images. I was hoping for something more like what is included with Windows DVD Maker.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines