• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Premiere Elements 15 use Intel Quick Sync Video?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am interested in Premiere Elements 15, because I use Windows 7, AVCHD, Blu-ray and Intel Quick Sync Video. But does this program use Intel Quick Sync Video?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

I have seen it written where it does use Quick Sync.  But, I've never found what it exactly does by using it.  In the General Settings menu there is a check box for "Hardware Acceleration".  I don't know how to verify that, but I think it turns Quick Sync on and off. 

You wrote that Blu-Ray is part of what you do.  If so, do not be tempted to update to any later versions of Premiere Elements.  Blu-Ray support has been dropped in all Adobe products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

I saw a copy on eBay.  Adobe does not sell it.  Frankly, if Blu-Ray was the most important tool in my video editing, I would be looking at a Magix or Cyberlink product.   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen it written where it does use Quick Sync.  But, I've never found what it exactly does by using it.  In the General Settings menu there is a check box for "Hardware Acceleration".  I don't know how to verify that, but I think it turns Quick Sync on and off. 

You wrote that Blu-Ray is part of what you do.  If so, do not be tempted to update to any later versions of Premiere Elements.  Blu-Ray support has been dropped in all Adobe products. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have seen that information about Blu-ray, that's why I am interested in version 15. But how to get it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a copy on eBay.  Adobe does not sell it.  Frankly, if Blu-Ray was the most important tool in my video editing, I would be looking at a Magix or Cyberlink product.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2019 Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines