Highlighted

Does Premiere Elements 15 use Intel Quick Sync Video?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am interested in Premiere Elements 15, because I use Windows 7, AVCHD, Blu-ray and Intel Quick Sync Video. But does this program use Intel Quick Sync Video?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

I saw a copy on eBay.  Adobe does not sell it.  Frankly, if Blu-Ray was the most important tool in my video editing, I would be looking at a Magix or Cyberlink product.   

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Does Premiere Elements 15 use Intel Quick Sync Video?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I am interested in Premiere Elements 15, because I use Windows 7, AVCHD, Blu-ray and Intel Quick Sync Video. But does this program use Intel Quick Sync Video?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by whsprague | Adobe Community Professional

I saw a copy on eBay.  Adobe does not sell it.  Frankly, if Blu-Ray was the most important tool in my video editing, I would be looking at a Magix or Cyberlink product.   

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen it written where it does use Quick Sync.  But, I've never found what it exactly does by using it.  In the General Settings menu there is a check box for "Hardware Acceleration".  I don't know how to verify that, but I think it turns Quick Sync on and off. 

You wrote that Blu-Ray is part of what you do.  If so, do not be tempted to update to any later versions of Premiere Elements.  Blu-Ray support has been dropped in all Adobe products. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have seen that information about Blu-ray, that's why I am interested in version 15. But how to get it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 0