• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Premiere Elements 19 support Smart Sound Music

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Smart Sound disks.  Can this music be used with this version of elements?

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somewhere around version 11 or 12 there was a limited SmartSound/Sonicfire app built in.   It no longer is.  I suspect you will have to buy the Sonicfire Pro 6 app to use your disks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. The SmartSound music is excellent. I can't fathom why Adobe does
not provide support for it with Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I had the Premiere Elements that had the mini version of Sonicfire I was disappointed in how limited the music was and how much it cost to buy more.  It was very unpopular.    

A lot has changed and there are far more choices for good music that does not cost as much.   

Are you looking for sources?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the smart sound discs and would like to use them. However, I'm willing to look at other alternatives given that the discs won't work with Adobe premiere elements using a plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines