Highlighted

Don't fade to black at end of video

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My videos automatically fade to black on the last frame. I want them to not fade to black and end on the last full frame of the show. I've fiddled aournd and gotten it to work but have no idea what a did to get it to work. So each time I have to fiddle. Can any one point me in the right direction.

adobe Premiere Elements 2020, iMac

TOPICS
Error or problem, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Don't fade to black at end of video

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My videos automatically fade to black on the last frame. I want them to not fade to black and end on the last full frame of the show. I've fiddled aournd and gotten it to work but have no idea what a did to get it to work. So each time I have to fiddle. Can any one point me in the right direction.

adobe Premiere Elements 2020, iMac

TOPICS
Error or problem, Tips and tricks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know of no reason this would happen if you're working on a standard timeline in Expert View.

Can you post a screen capture of the end of your timeline so we can see what's up?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020 0