• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Premiere Elements 2021 Online Graphics content fails

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select any of the Graphics items, and then select "Download Now", the "Online content download" box comes up and then after a few seconds a box says "The download failed..." I cannot download any graphics. But I have a working Internet connection, and I'm signed into PrE with my account. Any suggestions? Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

It seems Elements 2021 has a problem with correctly installing the Windows side-by-side and registrry entries, and with versions of Visual C++ versions. I needed to manually copy the online content folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try again. It could be that you caught the server down.

Also, are you in the USA or in another country?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, yes I tried several times over multiple days with no luck. And I'm in the US. But I was able to install PrE 2021 on a different PC and the all the online content downloads worked OK. I have the firewall turned off on all PCs, and everything else works OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems Elements 2021 has a problem with correctly installing the Windows side-by-side and registrry entries, and with versions of Visual C++ versions. I needed to manually copy the online content folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines