• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Content Packs for Premiere Elements 9?

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to help someone complete a DVD project they were making using an older version of Premiere Elements, and they're looking for more choices of DVD template for their menus than just those installed by default.

I found the page where these are supposed to be available, but it appears that none of the downloads are currently working:
http://www.adobe.com/special/premiereel/downloads/http://www.adobe.com/special/premiereel/downloads/

Is there somewhere else that I can get these? I was hoping to install the complete pack for  Premiere Elements 9, I know it's an old version but their machine isn't exactly cutting edge and it's the version their projects have all been produced in anyway.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I've already tried that twice now, haven't received a response. Even left it open while I worked; still nothing six hours later, I left a message asking to be e-mailed instead with another link, or when it's fixed but nothing so far, which is why I came here.

Has the ticketing system gone completely now? I used to use it for issues, I know it was sometimes slow but at least it eventually got a response and didn't require you to keep a browser window open on the off-chance someone might actually respond.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Elements 9 is so old by computer standards, I doubt Adobe servers have those files anymore.  Worse, a legal tangle recently put Adobe in the position of having to establishing a two most current version support policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines