• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Video in Premiere Element 4

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a video in Premiere Elements 4 and tried downloading it to my computer to view on my computer and it gave me a message saying that I have to go to a website and get a code.  The problem is that the web page no longer exists.  I need to know how to get the code so I can download the video. 

This is crazy since I own the program and should be able to make and download whatever I want.  Here is an image of the message:

Adobe Message.PNG

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to download the trial version of Premiere Elements 2020 and see if it installs the missing files.

It may work, but no guarantees. Unfortunately, I think that is your only option for that old software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines