• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drone footage will not load into elemnts?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  Premier Elements 2020 Version 18. My new drone footage records in MP4.  Elelements allowed my old drone MP4 footage in. This one does not. Wondering if anyone can help me with this? It also won't load into Handbrake in order to covert it. Do I need a different version of Elements? Thanks in advance.. adobe.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given that (a) the video clips from your previous drone worked and (b) handbrake cannot open the clips from your new one that sets the alarm bells ringing that the issue lies within your new drone.

Thus the experts here will need to know what is "inside" the new clips.
Quoting from numerous other threads:

Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view
- post your information IN your message, not as an attachment that someone would have to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines