Highlighted

Dual Layer DVD ISO Not Mastered Correctly

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere Elements 14 to successfully burn my projects onto dual layer DVDs.  For making future copies of the encoded movie I decided to use Premiere Elements to also create a dual layer DVD iso file so that I can then use a program, such as ImgBurn, to then burn the dual layer DVDs on the fly without having to reencode the project in Elements.

However, when I try and burn the iso created by Elements I get an ImgBurn error message stating that "the image has not been mastered correctly onto a double layer (OTP Track Path) disc."  It goes on to state "None of the cells meet the DVD-Video specification criteria for a potential layer break position."

Is this a problem with the iso created by Elements 14 or is this an ImgBurn issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Dual Layer DVD ISO Not Mastered Correctly

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Premiere Elements 14 to successfully burn my projects onto dual layer DVDs.  For making future copies of the encoded movie I decided to use Premiere Elements to also create a dual layer DVD iso file so that I can then use a program, such as ImgBurn, to then burn the dual layer DVDs on the fly without having to reencode the project in Elements.

However, when I try and burn the iso created by Elements I get an ImgBurn error message stating that "the image has not been mastered correctly onto a double layer (OTP Track Path) disc."  It goes on to state "None of the cells meet the DVD-Video specification criteria for a potential layer break position."

Is this a problem with the iso created by Elements 14 or is this an ImgBurn issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a different burning software and see if you get the same error.

Here is one:

https://cdburnerxp.se/help/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you burn using a DVD-DL disc, try burning using a DVD+DL disc.

This problem also occurs with Adobe's authoring software Encore.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm burning using DVD+R DL dual layer discs anyway.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 0