Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DVD/Blu-ray in Premiere elements 17

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

my premiere elements 17 (2019) working on Windows 10, does not see my dvd/blu-ray burner, what could be the reason. It is visible for all other programms and was visible for the 10 version. the burnen is Blu-ray Lite-on iHBS 112-115 SATA

Jaroslaw

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost a Blu-Ray burner with a Windows 10 update.  I could never find a replacement or updated driver to fix it.  Have you tried getting a driver from Liteon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe seems to be shrinking its disk media in a situation where data transfer is becoming mainstream.
Blu-ray and AVCHD have not been installed since 2018, and DVD has not been installed on the Mac version since 2019. See the table below for details.

image.png

If you want to burn to Blu-ray or DVD, you should use commercial authoring software. I think that it will be displayed if you search the Internet with the following keywords in your country.
windows ; TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 ,  PowerProducer 6

Mac ; Toast 18 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your help. It is still possible to save the files for AVCHD Blu-ray or DVD, but in the earlier version it was much easier to burn directly from the Premiere. Now you have to make the files first, then burn the Blu-ray disc (eg. Nero) but you have to put the files into the specific folders, I have no idea into which of them. Any hints?

Thanks

Jaroslaw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your primary goal is to creat AVCHD discs or Blu-Ray discs, it is time to start shopping for other editing software.  Adobe has made it clear that none of their products will do that going forward.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines