Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DVD Burn Interrupted or Transcoding Error - Elements 15

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am having the issue that I am either getting the error "something preventing successful DVD burn" or transcoding error. I have tried changing intel graphics setting within adobe, tried changing bitrate and removed fit to disc function. Please provide me with a solution to successfully burn the disc within Adobe - I do not want to create and ISO and then use a separate program to burn the disc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At what point is your disc burn failing? That's significant. If it's failing near the end, it could be a problem communicating with your disc drive -- in which case creating an ISO is a good test to see if there's a problem with the transcoding or a problem with the actual burn.

If it's failing early or mid-way through, it could be a couple of things. Is there a stop marker at the end of your movie? There should not be. Is there a space on your timeline in which you have audio but no video? That can also bug up a transcoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines