Highlighted

DVD Buurning Premier Elements 15

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What DVD Burner is available to replace my current burner so I can burn DVDs using Premier Elements 15?  I haven't had any success trying the ISO conversion in conjunction with NERO.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

DVD Buurning Premier Elements 15

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What DVD Burner is available to replace my current burner so I can burn DVDs using Premier Elements 15?  I haven't had any success trying the ISO conversion in conjunction with NERO.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should work with any burner compatible with your operating system.

If you are using the burner that came with your computer, make sure you're using the drivers for it provided by your computer manufacturer's web site (Dell, HP, etc.). If you installed the burner yourself, make sure you've got the driver provided by its manufacturer. Don't just use the drivers provided by your operating system.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2017 0