• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DVD custom disc menu

New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I use a photo for a full screen disc menu background. JusT MY SELECTED PICTURE WITH NO OTHER DISC MENU THEME. THANKS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not clear what you're asking.

You can certainly use your photo as the background of a DVD menu. If you are trying to use it with no other graphic elements in the picture, try using the Slideshow Pan and Zoom Movie Menu template which has only text and a gray box that can be resized and shaped to make it virtually invisible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 4 tabs " PROJECT, EDIT, DISC MENUS, & SHARE"

When I click on DISC MENUS, I receive a screen that says "to add menu drag template here". I only see templates with certain themes such as (fun, grid, retro, comicboo..) I do not see Slideshow Pan Zoom Movie template for a DVD disc menu. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Premiere Elements and what operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elements 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customize a menu background

You can personalize your menu background with video clips, video clips with audio, an audio clip, still images, or still images with audio. Some menus have special drop zones where you can place videos or still images. Templates with drop zones contain a black drop area and an “Add Your Media Here” message. You can place videos and still images even if the menu does not have a drop zone. In this scenario, the media replaces the entire background. Some menus without drop zones have additional art that remains in front of your video. 1 In the Disc Menu panel, click the thumbnail of the menu

Use a template and see page 212 here:

http://cdn2.bhphotovideo.com/lit_files/104961.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not help. It will only allow me to drag and drop a disc menu theme. I simply want to use a photo as the disc menu with a simple "play" button.

Please help

DVD MENU BACKGROUND IMAGE adobe copy.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use a template.

Replace the background with your background.

Delete all else but the play button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines