Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ease IN Ease OUT Not Working

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EaseIN-EaseOUT.jpg

 

This function appears to be setup identical to Pro. But its not making any difference. After choosing both E IN and E OUT, no change. Am I missing something that must be enabled? I have tried the Bazier and Auto, etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show more screenshots showing the Effects panel and more of our timeline?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow Bob!. You are just camped out on your keyboard. Thx much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have clicked all over, right clicked, etc, looking for options. I do not see a way to edit the new tool handles that show up when enabling the Ease IN and Ease OUT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot added to post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Typically, enabling 'IN or 'OUT on that menu which is accessible by right clicking on the key frames that show up after creating them, the hard start and stop defaults to a fairly smooth softer start and stop movement which can also be edited and tweaked even finer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show more screenshots showing the Effects panel and more of our timeline?

Also, please use the blue Reply button insead of the other reply button:

reply.png

It makes it easier to follow and read the thread on this new forum format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FoundIt.png

The Importance of working on larger monitors.

 Up in the top right hand corner of the Effects Panel is a tiny little bug that on normal sized screens is the Effects Icon. Clicking on this opens up the entire Effects Panel which displays all of the optiuons I've been missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have figured out what I was doing wrong.

Apparently, I may have been applying the Ein and Eout to the Location key frames instead of the Scale key frames. I am testing now, but I am seeing a whole 'nother lever of selecting that I missed. Due to differences from Premiere Pro I'm thinking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Bob, thx much for the navigation direction on this,, my first post in this forum. Clicking on Blue Reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let us know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the all important Show/Hide Button for Effects.

Upper right hand corner is a tiny little bug that is actuall the effects icon. Clicking that opens the effects window that allows me to see everything I've been missingFoundIt.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines