• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit default 'new text' style ettings

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am editing an interview video and want to include subtitle text of each question at the start of each answer section. This means many times through the video. I want the text to be in the same location on the video, the same style, but the words to be different. As far as I can tell the best way to do this would be to 1) save a customised title text template to file, add to project assets, then duplicate mutiple times OR 2) edit the 'new text' default style settings to match my requirements. 

However I cant' figiure out how to do either of these things! 

Using Premerire Elements 2019 V17.0

I hope you can help me,

Thanks,

Jack

TOPICS
FAQ , Tips and tricks , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create the first title using the title tool.  The "Default Text" title should work well for what you want to do.  When you slide the title to the timeline it will also be added in the Project Assets box.  Within the Project Assets box you can duplicate the title by right clicking and selecting "Duplicate".  Everything about the text, style and location will be carried to the duplicate.  Slide the new version to the timeline and you can edit/change the text.    Renaming the various titles in the Project Assets box will help you keep track of the titles.  If it gets crowded in the Project Assets box there is a tool to make folders there.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, thanks for your guidance thats really helpful. However i am still unsure how to make sure the customised version on my title is saved as a project asset? Atm I can do the duplication fine but evey time I duplicate I have to change the length of the title and the style settings. Is there a way around this? Thanks, Jack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines