• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Audio - export has artifacts, internal tools tricky

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to fix my video audio track. I did an export/audacity edit/import once to bump the video's volume (it was noisy/unclear bumping volume in PE, needed a noise reduction), imported & replaced audio, edited my clips so now I have a totally different track without original timestamps (which I'd love to find), exported the new WAV, and there are artifacts in it that aren't in PE. I'm having trouble cleanly bumping volume of words/phrases in PE. If I only bump certain words/phrases in Audacity because of the artifacts, it will be hard to sync to the timeline. What's an editor to do? Using Win10 64 bit PE 2020. TIA.

[Message from moderator: do not share URLs on signatures or you will be banned]
TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by "artifacts" in an audio file?

Are you talking about distortion -- commonly caused by over-modulated audio? When you open Tools/Audio Meters in Premiere Elements and play your timeline, what level is your audio peaking at?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines