• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing Instant Movie in Premiere Elements 12

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I actually have more than one question related to this.

First off, I was looking at the "Titles and Text" and I noticed several of these are in the Instant Movie section but they are not animated like they are in Instant Movie (other than the end credit screens which have the scrolling text). Do these come with their own animations (other than the text) or are they just stationary slides?

Second, if I wanted to take the animated intros from Instant Movie and use them in my own video editing how would I do that. Basically there is an Instant movie theme in the selection called "My Fairy Tail" and the intro has animated book pages turning. I want only that intro sequence without the rest of the Instant Movie and music if that is possible (well I know it's possible to take out the music).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InstantMovies are pretty much as is templates. You can't do a lot of modification to them.

The program does come with both motion titles and animation for your titles -- and you can also use keyframes to create virtually any animation you want.

Though I suppose you could create an InstantMovie to take advantage of that fairy tale effect. Then, once you output your finished movie to your timeline, you could right-click on it and turn it into an editable movie -- throwing away all except the page turning text animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah thank you! I didn't know you could break up the Instant Movie and use parts of it. That will be helpful for what I want to do in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines