Highlighted

Editing Text

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from Premiere Elements v11 to v15 and am struggling to edit text.   In v11, all I needed to do was double click on the text and it would open a selection pallet to the right hand side of the screen and allow that text to be edited.   In v15, no matter what I do the text refuses to be edited.

I can create new text, but once I have moved away from that selection, it seems to be frozen and uneditable.

There must be some new functionality which I am missing, any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing Text

Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from Premiere Elements v11 to v15 and am struggling to edit text.   In v11, all I needed to do was double click on the text and it would open a selection pallet to the right hand side of the screen and allow that text to be edited.   In v15, no matter what I do the text refuses to be edited.

I can create new text, but once I have moved away from that selection, it seems to be frozen and uneditable.

There must be some new functionality which I am missing, any help appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2018 0

Have something to add?