Highlighted

Element 2020 problem

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a imac

What is the size for putting  the image online? What is the size for printing the image out? I removed the image but that;s little bit on the door so I use the stamp tool but I saw the screen that using option and space? Where is the space on the keyboard?

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 10.58.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 8.56.03 AM.png

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Element 2020 problem

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a imac

What is the size for putting  the image online? What is the size for printing the image out? I removed the image but that;s little bit on the door so I use the stamp tool but I saw the screen that using option and space? Where is the space on the keyboard?

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 10.58.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 8.56.03 AM.png

TOPICS
Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds more like a question for Photoshop Elements. Have you tried posting it to that forum?

That said, the Save for Web screen you have included with your post is for creating JPEGs, PNGs and GIFs for the internet. What size you choose depends on what site you're posting to and what size you're trying to fill. For sites like Facebook and Twitter, your photo (measured in pixels) should be somewhere between 1000 and 2000 pixels wide and 1000 and 2000 pixels tall.

To print a picture, select the Print option from under the File menu. You can select your photo size from there. Unlike online photos, you will need to consider your photo's resolution when printing a picture. I discuss resolution in part 1 of my free 8 part Basic Training for Photoshop Elements series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykKRwVYexAs

Part 1 of an 8 part series. For more information, see our site Muvipix.com. And, for more free tutorials on the latest features and links to our books, see h...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 01, 2020 0