Highlighted

Elements 11, how do I optimise project settings to capture from a DV camera?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements is telling me results will not be optimised as DV Camera settings are different to projet settings. How can I correct this? Elements can see the camera and does capture video. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Elements 11, how do I optimise project settings to capture from a DV camera?

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements is telling me results will not be optimised as DV Camera settings are different to projet settings. How can I correct this? Elements can see the camera and does capture video. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use Premiere Elements to capture your video over a FireWire connection? If so, the program created DV-AVI video, which is the ideal standard definition format for editing in Premiere Elements.

If on the other hand you captured over a USB connection or used another device or software to capture your video, you may have catpured to an unsupported codec. Is that the case?

Or are you saying that you have a project in the works and you're trying to add DV footage to it? What model of camcorder is the video from your current project from and what resolution is it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Firewire and Elements recognises the camera.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2019 0